- Burgum welcomes Hess and Targa’s investment of $150M in gas processing plant as efforts to reduce flaring continue
- Williston Basin Chapter of the American Petroleum Institute (Williston API) announces finalists for the 6th annual Achievement Awards
- FACEBOOK FOUNDER AND CEO MARK ZUCKERBERG VISITS THE BAKKEN
- 2017 Bakken Oil Conference Begins Next Week in Bismarck, North Dakota
- Now Hiring: Part-time Sales, set your own hours, earn extra money ((Telecommuting))
"We are very pleased with the excellent design, personal attention, and rapid response that we got from Mary and her team at the Bakken Oil Business Journal (BOBJ). We are closing our first business deal (worth more than $250k) as a result of a lead generated from our exposure in the magazine. Thank you so much Mary & team. -Troy Selland, founder at 5.19 Sales & Marketing LLC."Eagles Landing Housing
"Hi There – I just wanted to say Thank You and Great Job on the latest edition of the BOBJ! J You make me shine and I appreciate that. I appreciate all your help and all you do for 2M! - Susan Whittmeyer, Executive Administrator 2M Company, Inc."2M Company, Inc., Susan
"@BakkenOilBiz Mary! No more journals left at the #BakkenInvestorsConference! They said there was the most interest with yours! -Renae C Mitchell"via TWITTER @RenaeCartierM
© MAKE DESIGNS CREATIVE inc dba BAKKEN OIL BUSINESS JOURNAL. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the BAKKEN OIL BUSINESS JOURNAL with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.